le gang ps3 Index du Forum
le gang ps3
bientôt 3 ans qu'on s'connait mes poulet^^

le gang ps3 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: I Am The First: Success Secrets For First-time Entrepreneur ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le gang ps3 Index du Forum -> Le GanG -> les photos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ulbloya

MessagePosté le: Dim 18 Juin - 22:57 (2017)    Sujet du message: I Am The First: Success Secrets For First-time Entrepreneur Répondre en citant

This book, I Am the First, was written to primarily help first-generation, first-time entrepreneurs be more successful in the start-up of their small business. The title should recall the firsts that we have all had in our lives. But this entrepreneurial first is something special. Since it is targeted to the “firsts” it touches lightly on many subjects. This is intended to introduce the reader to certain concepts. More in-depth and subject-matter-specific writings are forthcoming. This book is for those people who are on the cusp of entrepreneurship. For the people intrigued by the thought of running their own business, but not quite sure how to go about it. Or who are unsure of their ability to be successful at it. If you selected this book or began doing research, you are capable of doing it, and all you need is a little help and guidance. I want to help you, and I want this book to be a resource for you. One thing that I have learned about entrepreneurship and running businesses is that it is always, and I stress the word always, easier if you can learn from the mistakes of others. Learning from the successes of others is great, but learning from mistakes is even better. Entrepreneurship is a journey and not a destination. Many people want to take the trip, but not many are willing to pay the price. This book purposely asks many open-ended questions. It is intended to challenge the readers to question themselves about why they are considering entrepreneurship and whether they are willing to take and complete this journey. As with any journey, the hardest part is often taking the first step. The Chinese philosopher Laozi has been credited with saying, “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” That is so very true, and it is the reason that this book was written. It was written to help you take that first step and be more successful.

Details:
price: $5.99
bound: 148 pages
publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; First Edition edition (April 13, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1545189196, 978-1545189191,
weight: 9.9 ounces (
filesize:

I Am The First: Success Secrets for First-time Entrepreneurs on How to Navigate Entrepreneurship and Balance Life get free I Am The First: Success Secrets for First-time Entrepreneurs on How to Navigate Entrepreneurship and Balance Life book 4Shared I Am The First: Success Secrets for First-time Entrepreneurs on How to Navigate Entrepreneurship and Balance Life ebook free download I Am The First: Success Secrets for First-time Entrepreneurs on How to Navigate Entrepreneurship and Balance Life store book I Am The First: Success Secrets for First-time Entrepreneurs on How to Navigate Entrepreneurship and Balance Life download via torrent client I Am The First: Success Secrets for First-time Entrepreneurs on How to Navigate Entrepreneurship and Balance Life Google Drive I Am The First: Success Secrets for First-time Entrepreneurs on How to Navigate Entrepreneurship and Balance Life sale book I Am The First: Success Secrets for First-time Entrepreneurs on How to Navigate Entrepreneurship and Balance Life no registration read macbook full sale I Am The First: Success Secrets for First-time Entrepreneurs on How to Navigate Entrepreneurship and Balance Life book 2shared I Am The First: Success Secrets for First-time Entrepreneurs on How to Navigate Entrepreneurship and Balance Life mobile pdf I Am The First: Success Secrets for First-time Entrepreneurs on How to Navigate Entrepreneurship and Balance Life torrent download 1337x I Am The First: Success Secrets for First-time Entrepreneurs on How to Navigate Entrepreneurship and Balance Life book without pay I Am The First: Success Secrets for First-time Entrepreneurs on How to Navigate Entrepreneurship and Balance Life .fb2 download I Am The First: Success Secrets for First-time Entrepreneurs on How to Navigate Entrepreneurship and Balance Life download torrent isoHunt

Tags: no registration read macbook full sale, audio find store price download, free ebook, free ios apple without signing via, Google Drive, book book free from xiaomi, full version original acquire book look, wiki online full read shop, audio book, book torrent, free docx, access read find get pc, book SkyDrive, book docs, sale book, book download, book pdf, download english, book iCloud, how to find book without register, book ZippyShare, kickass book download, ios сhapter cheap eng download, thepiratebay torrent download, free online iphone, download eng book, mobile pdf, book zipshare, ios access how download information online, free download via uTorrent, You search pdf online pdf, original book, book text online view format, free docx, book DropBox, .fb2 download, francais ebook access online offline

79c7fb41ad

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 18 Juin - 22:57 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le gang ps3 Index du Forum -> Le GanG -> les photos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[electro] © theme by larme d'ange 2006